Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas

Our Christmas this year was celebrated on Sunday the 26th. Victor had worked for 4 days straight leading up to Christmas and we knew he would be asleep all day Saturday and wanted him to be present for Christmas so we waited until Sunday so he would be well rested. It worked out nicely because we were able to have both sets of Grandparents over. It was a lot of fun. The kids didn't know either of the grandparents were coming so instead of running straight for presents they ran straight for them.

So Saturday night the kdis were excited to set out snacks for santa, they chose brownies and candy. We had so many goodies from secret santa and neighbors that we didn't feel the need to make more cookies. They were obviously too excited to go to sleep so they got to bed late which left me a long night ahead. I fianllt got to bed at 3 am only tho have to be up again by 7:00. Grandparents got here at 7:30 and the festvivites began. The kids were so excited to see waht santa had brought for them. They got everything they wanted and more. (THANK YOU THANK YOU TAMMY) They loved it all. I wasn't expecting anthing and was surprised to get an e reader!!! I didn't like that particular one so I exchanged it and am in LOVE.I also got a new purse from my Mom. She is a miracle worker with fabric and I LOVE IT!!!

Victor got some nice cologne. He had been wanting good cologne for a while now. As you can see he's happy with it.

We gave Grandma and Grandpa Spears something I've been working on for a few months now. The numbers worked out just perfectly. All of their Grandkids-mostly in order-LOVE IT and they did to :)

Anyway enjoy the pics.


1 comment:

SaBrina said...

That worked out perfect Savannah. You had an awsome idea there with those pics.