Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oh Ya...

So I guess it would be good to mention to all of you who haven't heard... We are PREGNANT!  We are expecting our #4 (am I crazy?? ok I know I'm crazy I'm 25! due with my #4 I will definately love it when i'n 45 :)) But we are so excited. The boys are obviously rooting for a boy to even the score. Cyrus really wants a brother but said that if its a girl then that's okay too.  I am due October 6 so I am 17 weeks.

This time around I didn't tell anyone till I was almost 14 weeks so it's seemed to go by pretty fast. I guess it didn't really seem real until everyone knew. In just 3 weeks I will be half done. We will be finding out what it is in just 2 weeks.

I have already felt the little guy (we r hoping for that boy so i've just said he the whole time)  I've felt pretty good. I was sick with some terrible cold/flu/whatever that horrible thing was back in February and being Preg with that truely SUCKED but other than that as long as I eat I'm okay.

What do you think it will be? Boy or Girl? And any cool name suggestions?

1 comment:

SaBrina said...

lets see you have cyrus, gabi and bentlee. we dont have a Dylan in the family yet. Ha ha thats just the only name that came to mind. Im sure whatever you pick will be awsome.